Welcome to your source of information about Sheriff’s Sales in Jefferson County Colorado!
All upcoming sales are listed on the calendar below. You may use the arrow buttons to scroll through different months. To view information about a particular sale, click on the sale name on the calendar. It may also be helpful for you to know that:
- Each sale will list a contact name–this is the Sheriff’s Office staff member who is handling that sale. Please feel free to contact them with any questions.
- Bid amounts for each sale are due by noon two days prior to the sale. Bid amounts will be added to the calendar after they are received.
- Sales which are continued to a later date will be re-entered on the calendar on the new sale date. Likewise, any cancellations will be noted on the original sale date.
- All sales are held at 10:00am at the Sheriff’s Civil Unit, 100 Jefferson County Pkwy, Ste 1520, Golden, 80419
- If you would like to bid at a sale, please arrive 5-10 minutes before the sale time in order to sign in.
- The winning bidder will be required to sign a sale agreement stating that they will return to the Civil Unit within a specified time (usually within 2 hours) with their payment. Payment must consist of cash or certified funds for the entire bid amount.
- General questions or inquiries can be directed to the Civil Unit at 303.271.6580 or email@example.com .